We were very pleased to be selected as the trusted roofing company to install a new tile roof for these Renton homeowners. The roof we installed is a DECRA® Villa Tile Roofing System. DECRA® Villa Tile combines the superior performance of steel with the classic beauty, elegance and architectural detail of an old world Italian tile. Durable and lightweight, Villa Tile requires little to no maintenance and is walkable. Here at DHT Construction, we are pleased to add another happy roofing customer in the Pacific Northwest!
Interested in choosing DHT Construction and Roofing as your roofing contractor? Call us today at 253-363-1948 to schedule an appointment today or Click below for a free estimate today!
Oak Harbor Homeowners Receive Gaco Coated Roofing System from DHT Construction and Roofing
GacoFlex™ S20 silicone solvent free roof coating was the perfect solution for this Oak Harbor homeowner because rather than replace the entire roofing system we applied GACO's roof waterproofing system to add years of protection for the home against ponding water.
In Progress of Applying GacoFlex™ S20 silicone solvent free roof coating
GacoFlex™ solvent-free silicone coatings are made nearly entirely of solids — 95% of what is in the can stays on the roof! The remaining 5% is a specially-formulated curing agent that works by forming a chemical bond between the coating’s molecules and sets the coating in place — instead of by the evaporation of harmful solvents into the environment.
Finished GacoFlex™ S-20
solvent-free silicone coated roof
Interested in choosing DHT Construction and Roofing as your valued roof coating contractor today?
Call us at 253-363-1948 to schedule an appointment today or
Click below for a free estimate today!
We are DHT Roofing, your local expert advisers on all things roofing!
- Free Estimate
- Project Gallery
Regional Service Area
- Roofing Bonney Lake, WA
- Roofing Des Moines, WA
- Roofing Contractors Seattle, WA
- Metal Roofing Contractor Puyallup, WA
- Metal Roofing Contractor Auburn, WA
- Metal Roofing Contractor Tacoma, WA
- Metal Roofing Contractor Sumner, WA
- Waterproofing Contractor in Anacortes, WA
- Roofing Contractors Fife, WA
- Roofing Contractors Maple Valley, WA
- Roofing Contractors Orting WA
- Customer Testimonials